Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 48 - Never too old to learn - lets hop along!

As I am finding my way around the blogging world - I've decided to experiment with the wonderful concept of blog hopping. This particular one is, as the name suggests, a 'Meet me on Monday' incentive.

The idea is that the host blogger posts 5 questions that everyone should ask in order for us all to get to know our fellow bloggers a bit better. I'm afraid I'm only figuring it all out now and sincerely hope I haven't gate crashed other such efforts by not complying with all the rules!

So here goes with this particular one's questions and I'll provide my own answers beneath each one.

Questions:

1. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
I love my old trusted chicken, mushroom and sour cream recipe! It's a real winner and by the way, I share recipes if you're interested!
2. Have you decorated for Christmas yet?
Not yet!! I have to get my act together this week though... I saw a divine light blue and white tree on another blog earlier this week, I am considering breaking away from tradition and experimenting with different colours this year. Watch this space!
3. What is your favorite article of clothing?
I LOVE my white cotton dress that I wore to a beach wedding a year ago, it's one of those dresses that you can wear for both smart and casual events - very plain yet elegant at the same time.
4. Do you pay your bills online or write checks the old way?
Not sure how my husband does it... :)))
5. Do you make Christmas cookies?
I've never tried it but I do bake mean Pasteis de Nata tartlets - the recipe and photos are on an older post on my blog. A real winner!! Oh, and by the way - I won't say no to a good Christmas cookie recipe if you care to share... :) 

So there you go! If you're new at this as I am - make sure to follow the rules - you have to link back to me in your post. I in turn have to link to the blog where I got the hop from, and that is Java at http://www.nevergrowingold.blogspot.com.

Now I'm going to make a cup of coffee and start reading all the other blogs - or lets be realistic, as many as I can fit in tonight and still have time for my 'real' life! Can't wait to see what I'm going to discover!

1 comment:

  1. OOOOH please do share your chicken recipe! I will be looking for the cookie one too. :) I love decorating the tree for Christmas, but I HATE taking it down. I am a new follower from Meet Me On Monday. Hope you can drop by my blog too. :)


    http://enroutetolife.blogspot.com/2010/11/meet-me-on-monday-1129.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I welcome your input!