Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Followers widget not working!!

Hi everyone. At this stage I'm actually pulling my hair out by the handful. The 'followers' function on my blog has decided to go on strike. I am trying to get blogger to address the problem, but to no avail. The followers come and go. One minute they're there and the next they're gone.

So please be patient - if you would like to follow and the page keeps rejecting you, don't give up, I'd LOVE to meet ya! I'll keep pestering the help page until I get help!

Till tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok...so I checked my widgets...seem to be up and running..dunno, hope they get back to you soon. Loved the International visitor one! Fun to see who and where!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I welcome your input!