Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 332 - A good omen?



A double rainbow graced our skies yesterday - if you look carefully, you'll see the second one to the right of the big one. I certainly hope that's a good omen!

I haven't blogged too much the past week but I've certainly followed my regular Camino blogs. Here is one that you might find interesting - a group of 15 women from South Africa are walking right now, if you'd like to follow their journey, click here.

As for myself, Thursday is hiking day and I'll be up at 5am tomorrow morning. We're spending the day in the Franschoek Mountains, situated in the Cape Winelands, about an hour's drive from Cape Town. Last week the group explored the front of Table Mountain, if you'd like to see some of their pictures, click here.

I'll be taking my camera with me tomorrow, hopefully the weather will play along and we'll have a glorious day! I guess I'd better pack in the extra gloves and hats just in case - winter has a funny way of sneaking up on you when you least expect it in our part of the world.

I guess by tomorrow evening I'll know if double rainbows are indeed good or bad omens!

1 comment:

  1. Of course it is a good omen! I know. I have seen them many times, and my life is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I welcome your input!